The battery testing will test current capacity and operational efficiency, predict replacement and assist in putting operational plans in place to improve / not reduce battery life. Battery testing is critical to ensure a battery system provides standby and emergency power to operate devices such as lighting, UPS systems, etc.
Our battery test services include the following:
- Battery Voltage - During the internal resistance test also measure the voltage of the battery under test
- Discharge Volts - The Discharge mode collects the voltage of each battery multiple times at a user defined interval during a discharge or load test. Users can calculate the time a battery takes to drop to the cut-off voltage and use this time to determine the capacity loss of the battery
- Ripple Voltage Test - Measures unwanted residual ac component of the rectified voltage in dc charging and inverter circuits. Allows users to test ac components in dc charging circuits and find one of the root causes of battery deterioration
- Meter and Sequence Modes - The Meter mode is used for a quick test or troubleshooting. In this mode you can save and read the readings in a measurement or time sequence. The Sequence mode is for maintenance tasks with multiple power systems and battery strings.
- Threshold and Warning - Using this to configure a maximum of 10 sets of thresholds and receive a Pass/ Warning/ Fail indication after each measurement
- Intercell Strap Resistance Test and Data Management - Measures the resistance of the intercell connection between batteries in a string. Once the measurements are completed the Battery Management Software reports on the strap resistance for a battery string or historical data over time.
- Battery Management Software - Allows for easy import of measurement data and battery profile information which is used for comparison and trend analysis.
- Comprehensive logging - All measured values are automatically captured during testing and can be reviewed on the instrument before downloading for on the-go analysis