As an ICASA licensed supplier, repairer and installer of radio solutions, AFRIGRID provides our clients with access to the widest range of radio and radio network solutions and technologies. Our solution offering covering a wide range of radio amateur, commercial and industrial solution offerings. Todayís digital radio communication solutions provide clients with many posable ways of improving communications, enhance operational efficiency, reduce reaction time and manage cost of communication. Digital radio solutions provide many opportunities for integration with back office applications like workflow, call logging and problem management systems, logistical management systems and many more.
Close the Gap in Your Operational Efficiencies with Seamless Communications
Optimize your plant production, coordinate activities throughout the warehouse and manage the complexities of the supply chain. With seamless communication solutions adapted to your needs, you can maintain the highest level of safety and improve operational efficiencies.
Digital two-way radios offer several advantages over analogue solutions, to name a few:
- Clearer audio to help assure messages are understood without background noise and static
- Integrated data applications such as text messaging, GPS-based location tracking, work order ticket management and much more
- 40% longer battery life for extended work shifts
- Increased capacity - twice the number of users for the price of one frequency license
Radio Trends in Plant Communication (white paper)
MOTOTRBO DIGITAL TELEPHONE INTERCONNECT CONNECT RADIOS TO PHONES THIS FAST
Our Digital Telephone Interconnect works seamlessly with your MOTOTRBO portable and mobile two-way radios and operates on MOTOTRBO conventional, IP Site Connect and Capacity Plus digital systems. It allows MOTOTRBO radios to connect to your Corporate Office Phone System (PBX) or Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) by:
- Utilizing a Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) Analog Phone Patch (APP) box
- The APP box connects to the MOTOTRBO repeater
- The MOTOTRBO repeater communicates with your two-way radios
The MOTOTRBO Digital Telephone Interconnect feature uses a simplex mode of communication, where the line for a landline or mobile phone user is always ìopenî. When radio users need to speak, they simply press the push-to-talk (PTT) button on their radio. Once done speaking, the radio user releases the PPT to hear the landline or mobile phone userís reply.